Friday, November 29, 2013

The holidays are upon us!!!!!

Yay!
 Who doesn't love the holidays?
Juliet is almost 6 months old, and is precious and wonderful and stubborn and rambunctious. We are still having a hard time with pulling during walks, and listening when other dogs are around. I have hope that it will improve over time but it can get quite frustrating (for both of us!)

On Thanksgiving we had family over, including my ten month old cousin. I was initially concerned that Juliet would try to jump on our guests (she is extremely friendly but gets a little out of control!) It turns out that she was very respectful, and a bit tentative. She smelled everyone but kept to her immediate family which was fine with me.

On "black Friday" I took the opportunity to pick out a pretty Christmas themed collar for Jules. My mom also got her two squeaky toys! (Hopefully they last until Christmas!!!!!) 



I love christmas! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment