Wednesday, October 2, 2013

It's Autumn!

October is my my second favorite month (right behind December) , so of course Juliet is going to love  these months.  Everyone claims that it looks like she is posing.  I simply ask her to sit, lay or call her name to get her to look at the camera.  I guess she is just photogenic :)

Juliet wasn't too keen on the pumpkin when she first met it...... she warmed up to it though!


Juliet has been having some stomach issues.  I went into Pet Food Express and spoke to a guy (who was super informative), and he suggested this pumpkin supplement.  We gave our last dog pumpkin to help with constipation, but the fiber is supposed to help with loose stools as well (which is Juliet's problem).  She had a particular bad night - she woke me up three times having to go outside which is super uncharacteristic.  I gave this to her the following day and her stomach has been fine since (such a relief). 







No comments:

Post a Comment