Friday, August 2, 2013

Juliet's first day & weekend at home

When we got home from our hour long trip, Juliet was taken straight outside to use the potty. She was such a good girl.  I decided to put on the collar and name tag that I got her ASAP (the blue and red one was a bit masculine for my little girl.  
- I found a pretty collar at Petco Unleashed that has an earth and a flower pattern (it is mostly orange - my favorite color) and feminine but not pink! These are some pictures taken outside once Juliet got home. 


Meeting her friend Abbigail the cat from afar 


Juliet's first meal at home


 After another potty break and some more playing, I introduced Juliet to her kennel (I will be crate training at night to prevent accidents).  She took to it right away and quickly took a two hour long nap inside.

So proper
sleeping YET again
bird dog





No comments:

Post a Comment