Saturday, August 17, 2013

Model status at 10 weeks old!

I cannot belive its only been three weeks that I have had my little girl.  She has brought so much joy and laughter to my life (not to mention moments of frustration and annoyance) but I wouldn't trade it in for the world!
It's funny because people at work keep making fun of me for " treating and viewing this puppy like a child". But anyone who has had a puppy and had the intention of helping him or her grow into a well balanced adult dog should know that puppyhood is similar to infancy and childhood in children. It's my job to make sure that Juliet grows to be the best dog she can be and that takes hard work and dedication! 
 
The pictures below were taken by my good friend Katrina Fernandez, an aspiring photographer.  I think she caught some great moments! 

No comments:

Post a Comment