Friday, August 2, 2013

Hanging out with the family (and some friends!) - Week 1

I was able to take a couple of full days and some half days off work this week to really spend some quality time with Juliet (plus catch up on some sleep...). My grandma, and a few of my friends stopped by during the week to meet Juliet and hang out! Juliet was really friendly and sweet to everyone she met...most of the time she slept, but when she wasn't sleeping she was engaging in lots of kisses and tail wags.

I wanted to shout out to my brother AND mom who have been home taking care of Juliet on the days that I have been at work.  She loves her Uncle and Grandma!!!!!

hanging out outside
Juliet with her Uncle Trevor

model pose


hanging with mom at night (final playtime before bed!)
Sleeping with her dremel (Secretly, she hates it)

mid day cat-napping

kicking it

back sleeper

velcro dog


snug like a bug in a rug

hanging out with my BFF Alana

No comments:

Post a Comment