Friday, August 2, 2013

First vet appointment

Juliet had her first doctors appointment at the SPCA on Monday. Once again she did great in the car, quickly curled up on my lap and fell asleep. We got to the SPCA and she stayed asleep on my lap (despite people oohing and awing at her and dogs wanting to sniff her).
We got to the examination room and I had to place her on the table, but like the calm girl she is, she wasn't fazed when the tech took her temperature and nearly fell back asleep.  She is only 8.5 lbs (I can't believe she is going to be close to 50lbs one day :( ).
The vet came in answered some questions and said that Juliet looked great.


She will be getting her second set of shots in 4 weeks, and another dewormer.  So happy she is such a chill baby (I hope she stays this calm)!

No comments:

Post a Comment