Thursday, August 8, 2013

10 weeks old!

I can not believe my girl is 10 weeks old.  She is doing better sleeping through the night (which is amazing because I need my sleep).
We go to bed at 10:30pm wake up around 3:00am for a potty break then get out of our bed and crate at 7:00 or 7:30am and start our day!


Last night I wanted to take a picture showing how much Juliet has grown so I asked Ben to try to emulate one of the first photos we took together when she was 4 weeks old.

Picture on left taken June 30, 2013 - Picture on the right taken August 7, 2013

She is getting so big!!!!! 



 




excuse me Juliet....please stop growing!!!!!


first night sisters sleeping together

a little bit closer (the next night :D)




"napping with mommy after she gets home from work is my favorite thing to do"

Although Juliet is perfect, wonderful and sweet 90% of the time....I have to admit that we are going though a bit of a "teething, nipping" phase.  We are hoping to get that under control ASAP. 

No comments:

Post a Comment